Clicky

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kept Me Going

Where to start...
I'll start with this, her name is Lauren Baluyo and she is my inspiration. She inspired me so much i decided to do this piece. I remember the first time I saw her blog, I was blown away. I loved everything about it, especially her style & the way she presents it & herself. I have seen some major blogs that are really cool & were great blogs, but Lauren's really got my attention. To me personally, I learned from her style and pictures that it's okay to dress outside the box, & put together an outfit your happy with, and feel awesome walking down the streets. Even though we live in different states, me being from Cali and her being from New York, we are always talking whether on twitter or FB. She has an amazing heart and soul & is GORGEOUS, & is one of the nicest girls EVER! I really do hope to go to New York one day & see her or she comes to Cali doesn’t matter. Check out her blog at www.littlefashionbird.blogspot.com I hope you will be as moved as I have been :) Love you LB!
xo KCN


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Totally fab looks!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments! You have my permission to use any picture for your desktop background! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.