Clicky

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I feel a change comin on.

TAHHH DAHHH! 





Isn't it beautiful! After 3 years of blogging, I decided she could use a real makeover, and I could finally have the blog I've always wanted! I'm so happy how everything turned out! (A HUGE thank you to Shannon Page Design. I highly recommend her work, the pricing can't be beat.)

Oh, and about these outfit photos. I know, I never post any. I'm terribly camera shy, I admit it! As well as my followers asking me for more OOTD posts!  So, I said screw it, no more excuses, let's take some photos! (thanks bro) I run a fashion blog for crying out loud, and I should be showing off my style more. Isn't that what inspiring the blogger community is about? So from now on, I'm going to really try and keep this going, and not be such a shy cancer. 

What do you guys think?! :)

Neon tank, floral blazer, gold rings, and belt - Cotton On 
Yellow & Gold Twist Necklace - PopBasic (past collection)
Nude slingback heels - Adrienne Vittadini - T.J. MAXX - $59 $39
Hollister Co. denim. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the blog makeover and great sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katja, this new blog look is amazing! Congrats!
    I know your blog is going to be even better!

    P.s. Love love love your OOTD! That blazer is GORG!

    xo
    Deanne Castro
    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Feel free to visit my blog :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Love! The blog layout looks great! So glad to see you doing your thing!


    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ (Esquire)
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katja!! Omg I am looovvinng your new layout and design!! It's seriously so great, and I love your outfit! You're beautiful! Cotton On needs to see this ;D Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling! I love your blog redesign, it looks beautiful. I'm in love with your blazer and accessories. It is the perfect summer look that could also transition into early fall.

    xx Donald
    www.trescharmantxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the touch of orange you gave, i really love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit ♥ You have a nice blog girl!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blazer, and omg that belt makes every outfit look perfect!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blazer and overall ootd! Found your blog through Socialbliss and I love it. I also started following you on bloglovin' :)

    - Celina B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit. Check out the blazer we have that will work with this same look...http://www.storenvy.com/products/1408821-floral-blazer Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.