Clicky

Friday, March 7, 2014

Stripes & Florals




Black and white striped dress - TJ MAXX / Black floppy hat - HauteLook / Bag - Forever21 / Heels - Adrienne Vittadini / Floral blazer - Cotton On / Necklace - DaisyGem / Bracelets - KCNJewels - Shoplately / Sunnies - Target 




Owning this hat for 2+ years, this is my first time actually wearing it. 
I know...weird right, why would you buy a hat and not wear it? Idk either, but after my friend Jackie, of Style My Dreams finally convinced me. So I thought why not! Turns out, I LOVE this hat! I think it has to do with the fact that my hair is short instead of long now. For some reason I didn't like it on my when my hair was long. 

Have a great weekend, and happy Friday! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! And I need that bag, lol! LOVE IT GAL! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that combo! Perfect for spring. Here's another great option for the floral blazer from comostreet.com
    http://csstylesteals.storenvy.com/products/1408821-floral-blazer
    Thanks for always inspiring us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this look! Gorgeous heels, stripes, florals....you look fantastic!! I love that the stripes are broken up on your dress, very cool. That hat is amazing, I just love the bow in the back. I hope you do a few more ootd this season with it, it's so very boho chic.

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.