Clicky

Friday, July 25, 2014

Stripes, Leopard, & Kate Spade...oh my!



Striped Dress - TJ MAXX / Bag - Kate Spade / Calvin Klein Pointy Toe Leopard Flats - Nordstrom Rack / Myra Necklace - KCN Jewels / Rings - KCN Jewels / Sunnies - Target 



Happy Friday Bloggers!!! 

Terribly sorry for lagging on my OOTD posts, been awfully busy re-decorating my room and working on lookbooks for clients! Anywho...if you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed I got a freaking KATE SPADE bag for my birthday....I'm still in shock and awe that my boyfriend actually bought this for me! It has been one of my major dreams to own a Kate Spade bag, it's my pride and joy...literally. I even slept with it in my bed the first day I got it (not like that...eww...lol). 

Do you have any designer items that you covet?! I want to know! 
Enjoy your weekend and have the best day ever! :) 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, thats such a beautiful bag! It's beautiful and extremely thoughtful of your boyfriend <3
    I love the mix of stripes and leopard print, very chic!

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your hair and you look gorgeous in this dress!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade bag is a wonderful addition, and I love the bright colour! :)
    /Madison
    Cleaning Haus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kat!! Omg.. Absolutely flawless!! Just perfection!! LOVE!! :D XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, gorgeous bag!
    I'd love to stay in touch via Google Friend Connect :) Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is wonderful! :) Love the post and blog!
    If you have a minute, check mine: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com/2014/08/memories-vlog.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.