Clicky

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Put A Bow On It









Bow dress: Nordstrom Rack / Handbag - Kate Spade New York / Lip color - NARS velvet matte lip pencil / Black T-strap wedges / Necklace & Bracelet - Family heirloom vintage sterling silver 

FINALLY a new blog post...life has been hectic lately. With my nanny job (which so happens I started a new one...yay). I finally was able to do an awesome photo shoot with my friend Lotus, who is a photographer. No more cell phone pictures! Well, until she moves to New Mexico at least. Than that is where my boyfriend comes in with his new Iphone6+ camera, which I have heard good things about. 

Next week is Thanksgiving...woohoo! All i'm thinking about is the mass amount of food I will consume, and of course turkey, as well as my family. 

Any plans for Thanksgiving??? :)  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I cant believe thanks giving is so soon! That bow is perfect for classy thanksgiving dinner!

    xo


    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag, beautiful look! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.