Clicky

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Darion Cortez Shoes Preview


The 'Ingrid' Wedge - Beyond perfect for Spring and Summer! 


The 'Lady' heel 
 Reminds me of Breakfast At Tiffany's or Gentleman Prefer Blondes 


The 'Nicey' heel
All of these chic colors will be apart of the SS15 collection 


The 'Hayden' Wedge
One of my favorite designs, I love the color which is perfect for the fall and winter season. Will be available in the AW15 colllection.

Photos cortsey of Darion Cortez

I cannot wait for this amazing shoe collection(s) to hit the public market. Most of all, I cannot wait for pairs of these amazing shoes to be on my feet! What do you think about these chic heels? Would you wear them? To see more shoes, head over to @TheDarionCortez on twitter!
:) 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is stunning! Love those shoes, I am a sucker for stunning shoes! Love Love Love!
    Would you like to follow each other on Instagram and google friend connect.

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.