Clicky

Thursday, December 9, 2010

CHANEL Ready-to-Wear Pre-Fall 2011

I had the pleasure of watching the CHANEL pre-fall runway show in Paris, i couldn't get a link to the video unfortunetly :( But i was able to find the pictures from the show, and i have decided to share with you all my favorite pieces from this UHH-MAZING collection. Enjoy! xoKCN

Photobucket
                                  This coat is TRULY amazing.
Photobucket
                                   I love this whole outfit :)
Photobucket
This dress is just freakin GORGEOUS. Purple(fav color)and jewels cant go wrong.
Photobucket
                               Chanel can do amazing things with tweed!
Photobucket
 Yes it's see through, but if worn right, it can be a real head turner!

3 comments:

  1. These dresses are amazing!

    I love it catwalks :)

    I'm your newest follower,

    xxx

    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i cant believe you got to see this show!! so lucky and i am extremely jealous!!! haha!

    Love from Seoul,
    Nostalgic Senses

    http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Karl just amazing!? Ah, and purple is me favorite color too!! Just lovely dear!

    P.S. thanks for following my blog! Definetly following yours Katja! It's just so cute! {ok I know i've said just alot!}

    Love from,
    Raeshelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.