Clicky

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oscar De La Renta & Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2011

The big thing Oscar De La Renta & Monique Lhullier have in common is, they both design UHH-MAZING evening gowns. All of these dresses are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! In both collections there was so many pieces, i loved all of them, but these 3 from each designer are my favs! :) Leave me your thoughts  xo KCN

Photobucket

Photobucket
 This would have been my prom dress for high school hands down. 
                      (I would have owned the night)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Purple is my favorite color, this speaks for itself :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I loveee the colors and the sweetheart cut on this dress, so beautiful.

7 comments:

  1. I love that black dress with the fur shrug, and also the lovely purple one!! Omigosh, i can't wait until my prom...all these dresses are amazing! Am following back :) http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need that second dress like NOW!! its too amazing for words.
    xoxoxo

    http://glamandie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the last one :) so elegant and pretty :) xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee those dresses! Such a fab designer.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I ADOREE the last dress!!
    Thank you for commenting and following on my blog... am following you back :D - I totally agree with you the green jacket is stunning!
    And yes I am 'in the process' of making jewelry - very beginning stages though - getting a feel of what I like :) At the moment I am experimenting with raw crystals so will post some pictures of them when I've finished them - maybe a month away! But do please check back.

    X Laila - EnvySplendour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.