Clicky

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

As you all know my obsession with Karlie Kloss only seems to grow in daily life. For Allure's October issue, karlie is STUNNING & FIERCE!!! I love everything about this shoot, I really want to try a DIY version ;)
 THoughts???
 Enjoy! xo KCN



Karlie allure Karlie allure 2 karlie allure 3
(My FAVORITE! is now my CPU screensaver)
Karlie allure 4 Karlie allure 5 karlie allure 6 Karlie allure 7 http://www.fashioneditorials.com/best-of-beauty-karlie-kloss-allure-october-2011-mario-testino/09/2011

6 comments:

  1. this spread is STUNNING! i love karlie with bangs!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. //Haha, I wanna go dressed like this just about every day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow karlie looks AMAZING

    xx, theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is spectacular!!! :D nice post and blog. I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yowza. i'm not a lesbian but i just questioned my sexuality after looking at this spread. haute!

    xxx theSIREN
    http://thesirenofmod.com
    @theSIRENofMOD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.