Clicky

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These are few of my favorite things...

Ahhhhhhh I love the chaotic madness of New York Fashion Week. From Arizona Muse fainting at Vera Wang to MISSONI selling out within 1 day of the brand launch, and prices tripling on ebay....However the show must go on right! I created a little inspiration board showing pieces and street-style that makes me melt. From Christian Siriano, Marchesa, Badgley Mischka, Prabal Gurung, and VOGUE street-style. :)

Enjoy......xoKCN

nyfw-1-street-016_11061660248 37 nyfw2-39_165805532592 nyfw2-42_165806140568 15 nyfw-1-street-009_110610809431 nyfw-1-street-006_110608179140 1 28

7 comments:

  1. //Hahaha, same here!

    I'm wearing it right now! I sprayed some on today and went to a mall, and a girl asked me what perfume I was wearing, and that she wanted to buy it for her boyfriend because she loved it! Haha, don't do twitter, it's just so..... boring.

    Love theese photos, so inspiring! I would not have anything to wear to fashionweek, aaah. So gonna buy more Alexander Wang, Lanvin, Burberry prorsum and louboutins this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice selection!!

    would be super lovely if you visit me!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. //Haha, I have twtitter, I just don't use it :p But you can add me on bloglovin though, and I'll do the same ;)

    Hahaha, no! I love my clothes, only I can wear them! I do have alot I don't wear that I should just get rid of, but it's got sentimental values. Clothes are my children and I love them so

    ReplyDelete
  4. //Haha, same here! Omg, have you seen the new gossip girl promo?! I died!

    ReplyDelete
  5. //haha, really? Didn't think anyone disliked twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I want the neon yellow skirt/dress so bad! I girls gotta dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the animal print accents and the red dress! things i'm wearing often these days ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.