Clicky

Monday, February 4, 2013

LA MER Collections



            




       
   

I know what your thinking...more wrap bracelets? (obsessed much?) One of my favorite flash sale sites, Ideeli! They sell everything from designer jewelry to home decor, women's, men's, even kid's, and it'a all up to 50% - 80% off! So, when I had found these watch wrap bracelet's I couldn't resist! Originally, $110.00 or more, are now only $54 or less. I have chosen my 4 favorite looks in their whole collection which you can find here

Speaking of Ideeli, to access all of it's features and more, I have provided my lovely reader's with my invite code. Take advantage of this, you won't regret it! :-) 

xo KCN

  

3 comments:

  1. I have seen ads for them! But I've never ordered - I'm guessing you have a lot of experience with them?

    I love bracelets. Haha!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when they had their mint green wrap bracelet last spring. Very cute watches.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very lovely watches. Love them all :)


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.