Clicky

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Temperley London Fall 2013 RTW






NYFW could it not be any more of a success? 
Terribly sorry about being so MIA on the blog, I have been busy trying to transfer schools, and possibly change my major degree now. Just when you think your have a set plan, things changes at the drop of a hat...

Anywho, one of my favorite designers, Temperley London, made a marvelous apparence down the runway for Fall 2013 RTW, from bright, bold prints, to textured tops and coats. The leather gloves add such a chic touch no? See the entire collection here. I have chosen my favorite looks! 
Who was one of your favorite(s) designers? :)

xo KCN

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all the dresses!
    Thanks for the comment!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! So these pieces are amazing! One of my favorite designers was Balenciaga...I liked almost every piece!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these looks! You have great taste... :) Love how the leather gloves add a bit of drama to the looks.

    -Josephina
    http://www.josephinacollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god! love those dresses

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.