Clicky

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tiffany & Co: The Jazz Age Glamour Collection








Who is Gatsby? Very soon to hit theaters on May 10th, The Great Gatsby starring Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan is sure to be the talk of the town. I came across Tiffany & Co. early this morning and saw they created a collection inspired by the novel and movie. Being one of my all time favorite eras, (I wish I had a time machine...) all I can say is, it's literally to die for. Daisy Buchanan would have been proud.

Filled with pearls, diamonds, and everything glitz and glam I think CoCo Chanel would have been a little jealous. The diamond, pearl encrusted headband piece and bracelet are the tops on my list. Although that stunner of a ring, coming in at 5.25 carats surrounded by flower petals, w/ more diamonds...insane. (you should see the price). Make sure you take a look at the full collection! Let me know what your favorites are! :)

xo KCN

Photos courtesy of Tiffany & Co. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Very Gatsby..very chic!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that headband! So elegant and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Love the headband! :)

    xo

    Deanne
    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love the collection! Lovely, and definitely excited for the film xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd go crazy if I had at least one of these items!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.