Clicky

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Summer Inspirations

accessories Life is Beautiful

Spring Inspo http://blog.gypsy05.com/post/2013/03/20/inspo.aspx

girlsluv.it - XOXO(hug & kisses) ring, 2 colors | Keep.com 

Just Shoes

Facebook


I die.

I was feeling inspired by all the warm weather lately. So I found all these pretty pics. What has been inspiring you lately?
Tweet me @KatjaNyquist or leave a comment w/ your ideas, I'm sure their amazing! :) 

xo KCN

photos: courtesy of SocialBliss


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Wow great summer inspirations! love the 'ox' rings and the sequin dress!

    New follower here! If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess xo

    BLOG: http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the XOXO rings!
    Thanks for the comment!
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love the green and coral!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this inspiration post! I can't wait till summer starts!

    xoxo
    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration post! I love, love, love the last dress, is it Sass & Bide?

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog and all your posts are fun and very inspiring!

    ~fran
    MintandGold.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.