Clicky

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Glamorous Inspiration


  

1. 234.

Feeling quite inspired by anything girly and shiny this week, I went to my favorite site Socialbliss to get my inspiration fueled even more. Searching through their incredible new marketplace, I was able to find these lovely items thats sparked my interest. The rose gold and lace trends seem to keep getting bigger and bigger this season no?

Start your search in their marketplace, and tweet me your favorite products! or even better 'SPOT' them to your collections, you create, make sure to follow me, I would love to see them! 

5 comments:

  1. Love these~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glamorous inspiration! LOVING those Miu Miu heels!

    xo
    Deanne
    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. the black shoes is so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Miu Miu sandals!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your page! It is styled so pretty! I need that blue dress for my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.