Clicky

Monday, July 8, 2013

ShopBevel Neon Spike Bangles




*Disclosure: Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from ShopBevel. Opinions expressed here are my own.*

Words cannot explain how excited I was when I finally got accepted for my first blog campaign with ShopBevel, and the amazing help of BrandBacker

The lovely jewelry company sent me over these amazing Neon Spike Bracelets by C. Solis. They're perfect for summer really, they add that pop of color to any outfit, and perhaps a little bit of edginess. 

 If you haven't heard of their site before, they work with independent jewelry designers to bring you designer jewelry at affordable prices. (we all want/love that!) Designers submit designs, the community of users vote, and then Bevel manufactures and sells the selected designs. 

Also as a treat, ShopBevel provided me with a Discount Code for my readers! 25% off your purchase! code: BBSTUDS
Offer expires at the end of july, so get shopping! :)

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got in! Neon is a lot of fun! And it's interesting to see how they've combined it with the spikes for an edgy look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I really like the neon colors.

    xo Donald
    www.trescharmantxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog campaign! Love spike bracelets and the neon colors are cool!
    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! I love these on you, Katja! Brandbacker looks so cool, I'll go check them out later and shopbevel too!! Hope you're having a lovely week beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute on you! Love the colors, great for summer!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some serious spikes, I would definitely impale myself but they're adorable nonetheless.

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.