Clicky

Monday, November 18, 2013

Black and White Beauty

TedEmmons_FashionEditorials1


TedEmmons_FashionEditorials10

TedEmmons_FashionEditorials11

TedEmmons_FashionEditorials13
(Photos courtesy of FashionEditorials.com)

Happy Monday everyone! 

I haven't posted any editorials in awhile, I can across this one, I just had to post it! Veronika V from Wilhelmina models looks simply stunning. I chose my favorite photos out of the bunch, you can see the full editorial here. I forgot how beautiful black and white photography can be! 

What editorials have you seen around lately? Any favorites? :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow--she looks FIERCE. Black and white photography seems to enhance the drama of the scene; without color to get in the way, the expressions and composition of the shot takes center stage.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.