Clicky

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Fashionable Lengths



floral blazer(similar)/gray long sleeve - Cotton On / crystal teardrop necklace/hooked up neon pink bracelet - courtesy of Shoplately / Boots - MIA (similar)



Words can't explain how excited I am for winter fashions! I hate the cold...but I'll settle for the love of layering and being able to wear boots!
 I also decided to cut my hair off, even more, and I LOVE IT. I can't stop curling it. I'll miss my long length but, split ends and breakage isn't cute right? 

How are you guys prepping for the winter?! :)

5 comments:

  1. Omg!! Look at you! Absolutely gorge doll! Super fab Outfit!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. all is perfect, I love totally this look and I think the same ideas for fashion in winter ( I hate the cold and I'm excited to wear a lot of outfits , however I am crazy for boots and thigh high ... ) you are so lovely and cute here ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new hair length! It's so fresh looking! :)

    xo

    Deanne Castro
    http://myfashavenue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair!! I'm with you, hate the cold but I do enjoy layering my clothes. I love pulling out all my warm chunky sweaters :)
    Lovin' your layers - great blazer and that necklace is beautiful! Looking good!!

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.