Clicky

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Keaton Row Looks: A Pop of Sparkle with Accessories




1 / 2 / 3

Statement jewelry is ALL over this season, this year. Whether it's necklaces, bracelets, earrings, (I REALLY need to mine re-pierced...little scared though), or rings I can't get enough of it all! Recently I started doing some online styling work, and I wanted to share some of my looks from my latest lookbook from my Keaton Row profile! (did I mention it's free?) Adding some bling can be easy!
What do you guys think of these sparkly looks?! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of statement jewelry either! Really makes my life easier when I want to change my look. Love all of your outfits above, esp the first one!

    xo,
    Josephina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.