Clicky

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Keaton Row Looks: Summer Trends

I've been seeing skirt sets every where lately! With so many cute prints and bold colors, you can dress them up or down, plus, they make a great alternative to a dress! 

Shorts come in so many different styles today, lace/crochet. denim, silk, highwaisted, etc. 

Floral dresses and suede or canvas boots mixed with trendy boho rings scream summer! 

Floppy hats, sunnies, and colorful bags, and playful prints. 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Summer is right around the corner, and I cannot wait, to wear dresses, skirts and shorts on the daily! Here are some of my latest lookbooks for some sweet summer trends. What do you  guys think? Would you wear these pieces or incorporate them within your style? :) 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your picks!! I love the tops set with the beautiful aztec prints and gorgeous colors! SO pretty! :) XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving skirt sets too, I am not sure if I can pull it off though. I like it on other people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little iffy if I can pull them off too, being I'm only 5'2! lol

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.