Clicky

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Striped Blazer & Kate Spade + a Contest!!! CLOSED





Striped Blazer (purchase here) / Dress - Victoria's Secret / Myra Necklace - KCN Jewels / Shoes - C/O Guilty Soles / Bag - Kate Spade New York / Rings - KCN Jewels 


I'am SO excited to announce that I have teamed up with the newly launched site Guilty Soles, to bring my AMAZING readers an awesome contest, where one of my lucky readers can WIN an annual yearly membership to the Guilty Soles site! 
For a little background on the company, Guilty Soles, you first start by paying a flat fee rate of $49.95 and ALL shoes, handbags and clutches are only $19.95. (At the end of the year you must renew your membership) How great is that! They own their own factory and have their own team of designers, so their is no middle man! 

So how can you win?! All you have to do is create a set on Polyvore (tag @GuiltySoles) using any shoe, handbag, or clutch from their site, and style it how you would like. Then you send your fashionable set to my email address, which you can find in the 'Contact' tab. I will than choose the set that I LOVE the most and really stands out, and announce it on my twitter! 
You have until September 12th to complete your amazing creations. Below is a set a I created featuring the Tour De Force Sandal in nude. 

(Open to USA and Canadian clients only)
Guilty Soles Chic

I cannot wait to see what my amazing readers come up with! HAVE FUN and get creative! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit! ♥ (Pity, that this store is available only for US and Canadian customers :(). Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    http://giustinella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Kate Spade bag never looked so good on you :) And those heeled sandals are beauties! Love it!
    What a great contest! I will enter this over the weekend because who doesn't want a year membership for SHOES :)

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. & handbags and clutches! WOOHOO! :) Can't wait to see your entry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.