Clicky

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Pop of Pink + More Stripes







Hot pink cardigan - Target / White denim jeans - Target / Striped tee - Target / Hangbag - Kate Spade New York / Necklaces - KCN Jewels and Forever 21 / Rings - KCNJewels / Shoes - the mall...lol.

Strangely, I  have been wearing A LOT of stripes lately. Whether it's tops/tees, blazers or dresses, but hey I like it! I also realized my top, white jeans, and cute new striped shirt (I got it on clearance WOOHOO), are all from one of my favorite stores, Target!  Pink has now started to really grow on me, I used to always hate it. Funny how your style can always evolve in someway or another. Do you have any favorite colors? 

Also don't forget their is still time to enter my AMAZING contest with Guilty Soles...you could win a FREE year membership to their site! :) (see here)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katja! I like very much this outfit, especially your pink cardigan and your sandals! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fierce girl!!! XOXOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.