Clicky

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tulle Skirt & Polkadots





Tulle skirt - Space46Boutique / Polkadot top - PopBasic / Shoes - C/O Guilty Soles / Handbag - Kate Spade New York / Necklace - KCN Jewels / Rings - Nordstrom Rack, KCN Jewels / Bracelets - KCN Jewels, ShopSereneSky / 


Tulle skirts have been a MAJOR trend in the world of fashion bloggers. So, I completely caved and had to get my hands on one from the lovely and ever so amazing Space46Boutique. I have been around looking for other skirts, either the fabric was too hard and scratchy or they were just not cute at all. This skirt I must say, is just downright a god sent. It's perfect in a soft pink-blushy tone color.

Where I live, in Temecula, CA, people look at me like I'am straight up crazy when I go out and about wearing this. A town full of gym clothes, jeans, and ugg boots, someone has to change up the fashion around here right? So, I really do not mind the stares and eyebrow raises. A lot of little girls say they love my skirt, so that makes me happy!

Continue to have a fabulous week! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katja, You should be here for NYFW. Streetstyle needs you! Love how you put this look together, and especially love the shoes!

    xo,
    Josephina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so prettty!! I like it.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower. I love your blog and this outfit is AMAZING! I too, am a SoCal native. Stop by and visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.