Clicky

Monday, January 26, 2015

Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 Couture








Photos courtesy of Style.com 

AHHHH the smell of Haute Couture week is in the air! 
Isn't wonderful, it's like Christmas...but better. With shows so far such as Atelier Versace, Christian Dior, and of course Giambattista Valli. Which happens to be my favorite show so far. From the soft color palettes to the wispy and luxurious fabrics. With prints such as, florals and houndstooth. The chic bow and polka dot head pieces (which I LOVEEE), really take the cake. These photos have to be my favorite. It almost makes me think this was designed with royalty in mind. 

What has been you favorite collection so far?? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those look impressive! If I only ever had an occasion to wear of those,,,

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this a beautiful collection?!! The detail is beyond amazing... I would kill for one these dresses :)
    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.