Clicky

Monday, January 19, 2015

Vintage Polkadots






Dress - 1940's Vintage (from my dads cousin) / Sunnies - Marc Jacobs / Necklace - Target ($7 on clearance!) 

My hair is a mess and I decided to go barefoot. Reason? 
Well, I did not have any shoes that would match this amazing 1940's vintage dress. So I figured why not. As for my hair, it was quite windy. I'm no model, wish I had a hair and make-up pro on site. I received this dress from my dad's cousin. As well as a few others. All I can say is, that I'm in LOVE with this chic number. I may have to do some tailoring, so it's more proportional to my short height. As well as find some shoes. I REALLY need more and new shoes. 

Check out my latest Mavatar Cart filled with all things Polka Dots
Shop My Mavatar Cart

Here's to a fabulous week everyone! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in this dress! So feminine and pretty!:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.