Clicky

Monday, March 18, 2013

Kate Spade: "One Day" Handbags

Kate Spade
The Waverly Street Drew handbag, by one of my favorite designers, Kate Spade, has been on my One Day wishlist for quite sometime now. I LOVE the pink champagne hue. I think it's one of the perfect colors for this season, as well as adds a nice pop of color to your wardrobe! 

Kate Spade
Yet, then again, I also have this structured black beauty on my list as well. The Mercer Isle Sloan handbag is a classic with a pep in it's step I would say. The cut out's are what makes this purse stand out entirely, as well as it's clean lines. A total must have One Day kind of bag to add some chic-ness to your look. 

What are some of your favorite dream handbags? I would love to know your thoughts! leave a comment or even better tweet me! :) 

xo KCN

p.s. Thank you to every who entered the Michael Kors Astor Buckle Bangle Giveaway! :) 

6 comments:

  1. I love both of them, they are so cute and trendy. I really felt in love with the cutouts one. Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say I love Proenza Schouler, Mulberry, and especially Celine bags. Someday... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag picks! Love the pink of the Drew and the edgier yet classic look of the Mercer bag. I have so many dream bags... Celine, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Proenza Schouler, etc., etc.

    -Josephina
    http://www.josephinacollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Waverly Street handbag is so darling! Love both though! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.