Clicky

Monday, March 4, 2013

Olive + Piper Turquoise Necklace


\



It has finally arrived! I won this amazing beauty, thanks to Olive + Piper Jewelry, and one of my favorite fashion/beauty blog reads, My Fash Avenue! I was SO excited when I found out I won, (I was at my bf's family dinner too.) hahaha. 

I love the overall look of this necklace, Double Moonlight Druzy Necklace, to be exact, (also comes in silver.) The turquoise color is perfect for upcoming spring and summer weather! Make sure to check out both My Fash Avenue blog and Olive + Piper website! :)

xo KCN

8 comments:

  1. Congrats lady! I am so happy you won! I can tell how much you love olive + piper's accessories! It was fate! :)


    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Its so lovely! You're a lucky lady.
    xoxo
    Brujaness
    Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope it becomes ones of your wardrobe staples! :) Olive it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the necklace!
    PS I couldn't view the pictures though :( Maybe it's just my computer??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous necklace! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't seen that you won this! I had never heard of that company but I totally love this necklace! <3
    xo
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.