Clicky

Thursday, March 28, 2013

ZARA: Sandal Picks

ZARA: Sandal Picks
LOVE that this t-strap style comes in both a flat and a heel...with studs! What could better? 

Zara studded sandal - $80 / Zara studded high heel sandal - $90


ZARA: Sandal Picks
Like I need more black shoes...

Zara platform heels - $70 / Zara ankle strap sandals - $50

ZARA, where the stylish people go to get their fast-fashion fixes. Especially in the shoe department. Scrolling through their website looking at shoes of course, I saw these beauties. I made sure to make a mental wishlist for these to be in my wardrobe by the end of this year.

What are you ZARA needs this year? :)

xo KCN

p.s. If your following me on twitter, tweet me your favorite picks! Would love to see them :)

photos courtesy of ZARA
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love!! Look great, but quality is sometimes a mess!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Zara shoes, though they have such great styles (ie studded heels and edgy sole!). I wonder how their shoes hold up.

    www.fashionedible.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heeled pair in pic 1!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee Zara shoes! Great picks!

    xx
    Judy
    www.styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.