Clicky

Friday, May 10, 2013

Let the festivities begin.

My gatsby inspired dress for tonight's big premiere! (sequins!) I'm so excited to see this version of The Great Gatsby, (although robert redford and mia farrow did a good job in the 70's). I really just want to see Prada's work on the big screen too. (am I right ladies and fashion lovers!?) Tweet me your outfit pics, I would love to see them. @KatjaNyquist 



As for my internship, its all I could have ever asked for! Can't wait to continue to learn and grow from an amazing company, and team. Follow me at Socialbliss! :)

Have an amazing weekend!

xo KCN


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The dress is very Gatsby indeed! It's a great choice!
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Katja!! You're going to look so beautiful for the premiere! Have the best time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a lovely dress! Can't wait to see you wear it.

    xoxo's,
    Oumayma
    TFD | The Fashion District
    Latest outfit 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't seen the movie yet. Heard it wasn't that great :(

    Anyway, love the idea that you dressed up for the premiere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.