Clicky

Friday, August 30, 2013

Celine Paris Tee

(photos courtesy of my brother) 
TGIF! 
I wanted to share my Celine Paris Tee, thanks to my lovely peers from Socialbliss, you can snag your very own tee off their SHOP page! 
I really need to invest in some new accessories, although my sterling silver bracelet I'm wearing, will never be replaced, it's vintage and from my oma and I never ever take it off. Ever. Any ideas though? 
 My black studded wedges could also use some wear and tear, I need to wear them more often, they're too cute to sit on a shelf right? 

 Have a happy and safe Labor Day. 

4 comments:

  1. With summer winding down I have a feeling you'll be wear your wedges more often. Great shirt, love that you paired it with an animal printed skirt. Ver chic!
    Xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. You definitely need to wear your studded wedges more often and your Celine tee is fabulous!

    Have a great weekend,
    Josephina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want that shirt!! Also, you are the perfect shade of peroxide blonde!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that shirt!! And the Outfit is absolutely Divine!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.