Clicky

Monday, August 19, 2013

Elif for Jordan Taylor

1, 23
1, 2
1, 2
1, 2
After browsing around on Socialbliss, I cam across this amazing fashion brand called Jordan Taylor. I was instantly attracted to the gorgeous ombre chiffon, and colorful prints, behold I was reeled in. After clearly making my presence known on their SB page, I surprisingly got a email from the brand with their latest and greatest lookbooks. 
My favorite collection is a collab for the brand, Elif for Jordan Taylor. The pieces you see, are my favorite picks from the collection SS 2013 lookbook. The designs are all perfect for spring/summer beach seasons no doubt, but possibly could even transition into fall pieces? hmm. What do you think?
I love both the black and white tribal print pieces with their eye catching print, and chic design. Oh and each piece in under $100! Amazing! what is your favorite? 
To see more from the Jordan Taylor brand, make sure to follow their Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accts! (*Stay connected to find out more about their 2014 swimwear collection coming soon)  

4 comments:

  1. Super interesting! They look comfortable for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such easy and comfortable looking clothes. Except for the very last dress, that print does not work with the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their price point is definitely affordable and these clothes look chic and comfortable. I love the black and white tribal print dress, it's my favourite!
    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.