Clicky

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sunny Polka Dots



Katja, you're a fashion blogger stop being so shy already.... the one thing I'm always telling myself. If it's just a camera, why do I find it so hard sometimes just to take a few pictures? Maybe its because I over think every-single-thing. Literally. The benefits of being a Cancer I guess. 

Anywho, today's OOTD is one of my favorite dresses of all time. This cute polka dot fit n' flare number from ANGL, that my bf purchased for me during 4th of july (He's too sweet really). As well as my Neon Spike Bangles from ShopBevel! (seen here) and some major Cathy Jean pointy-toe heels I bought for $27! Originally $98.....SCORE! My adventures w/ Socialbliss  keep getting better and better, hopefully I will see myself there permanently in the future. That would be a serious dream :) 

5 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with this dress!!

    XO Katie
    allglammedupstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, I am a sucker for anything with polka dots! Ugh, we are the same I overanalyze everything and anything, I guess the whole we are our own worst critic saying is true. I'm glad you are having a great time at Socialbliss, I hope your internship turns into a permanent position too! Good luck. xx

    Donald
    trescharmantxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! And I really like the small pops of neon from your bracelets.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cutout and print!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress and I love your sunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.