Clicky

Sunday, September 22, 2013

KCN Jewels Boutique


Hello my stylish bloggers!
So, I started this new business venture where I sell jewelry online, to try and earn some extra income on the side. Fashion blogging isn't always cheap! Jobs are not getting anymore easy to find, nor is school getting any easier to pay for, etc. So, my store is called KCN Jewels, and I hand pick my favorite jewelry and accessory pieces, every week from stylish designers, while upholding great quality standards. I decided to share with you some of the pieces that are currently in my store, and looking for a fashionable new home! 
1. Sydney Gold Wrap Bracelet - 100% real leather!
2. Ellie Earrings  - true statement makers
3. Gwynevere Necklace - w/ crystal embellishments  
4. Betsey Pony Holder - A chic new take of hair accessories
5. Ruthie Bracelet - 100% real leather!
6. Cheryl Heart Ring A perfect night out w/ the girls
What do you guys think!?

If it's not too much trouble, please check out my store, and help me thrive! Your support means the world to me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it!

    http://ninafashionshow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! I will definitely check out your store. I love the Gwynevere necklace its definitely something I would wear. Good luck!!!

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I will def check it out and share!

    xo Donald

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.