Clicky

Monday, September 9, 2013

Kate Spade Spring 2014 NYFW


NYFW is in full gear, and I can't be more excited! So many amazing designers, and collections. My overall favorite so far for the Spring collections, has to be Kate Spade New York. Deborah Lloyd really brought a chic early sixties feel to the overall collection. Classic prints, textures, as well as suitable yet bright colors. My favorite looks out of the whole collection, perfect for easy transitions from day to night outfits no? The bow coat is calling my name!
What has been your favorite collection(s) so far? 

2 comments:

  1. All of these would look gorg on you! So far, I'm loving The Row, Zac Posen and Alexander Wang!

    XO,
    Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, this collection looks fabulous! :) How can one resist to Kate Spade?

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.