Clicky

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sequins & Pearls



(photos courtesy of my brother<3) 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
I seem to be getting more into the hang of this OOTD thing. I liked what I was wearing today, so I figured why not snap some photos. Wearing my favorite knit top by matty m, with scattered sequins, I layered the top over a simple black bodycon dress, with black studded wedges, and some faux pearl layering necklaces for a dash of class. Overall, I thought this outfit seemed like a good start to transition into the fall season!

Sequin knit top (similar)
Black bodycon dress (similar)
Studded Wedges (similar)

What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that necklace paired with that shirt! And those shoes are killer.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to die for. I love how you paired your outfit
    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.