Clicky

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Falling for Pearls and Polkadots




Polka dots and Pearls has to be one of my favorite prints and trends this season...obviously. I can't help but buy and wear them constantly, whether it's dresses, tops, shoes, etc. I picked up this sweet new blazer from Target by Merona. Need I say more about it? My pretty new pearl cluster statement necklace from ShopLately pairs ever so nicely with it no? :)
Also my favorite new pair of heels EVER. I can't even begin to explain how comfortable they are for $40 dollar pair of shoes, also from Target, Sam & Libby Collection. The cabernet color and pointy-toe (my FAV) is perfect for fall! 

Polka dot blazer & heels (sale!) - Target 
Blouse - Popbasic (similar
Pearl cluster necklace - courtesy of ShopLately 

What are some more of your favorite trends this season!? :)

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!

    - White Tee Black Dress
    www.whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Sam & Libby collection in stores and thought the pieces were nice! I never used to be a polka dot fan (I know. I'm weird haha) but it's a really fun style to incorporate into your everyday looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're a perfect pairing! Love this combination. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres Chic!

    xo
    Deanne Castro
    http://myfashavenue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!

    Xo,
    Flor
    http://meringuesandchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katja, you look so chic in polkadots! I love the pop of colour from your heels. Beauty :)

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.