Clicky

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

THESTYLUX: Project 1: BeFierce Boutique Part 2


Black Glam Earrings - $7 



Silver Bow Ring - $7



Coral Triangle Ring - $10

Pink & Silver Earrings - $7

As you all know, last week I started my very first styling project with THESTYLUX as an Official Fashion & Style Blogger Ambassador! I was so excited to be teamed up with the amazing BeFierce Boutique and style 7 pretty jewelry pieces. I'm so happy to share Part 2! I had so much fun being a part of this project, I hope I can do it again very soon! :)

You can purchase any of these stylish pieces on BeFierce Boutique, also make sure to follow their Twitter & Facebook accts for all of the latest updates! 

*Compensation for this post was provided by THESTYLUX. Opinions expressed here are my own.*

5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.