Clicky

Thursday, October 24, 2013

THESTYLUX: Project 1: BeFierce Boutique Part 1


Rose & Silver Mirror Necklace - $7 


Coral Quilt Necklace - $15


Gold Encrusted Bangle - $15 


I'm so excited to FINALLY announce my very first styling project with THESTYLUX as an Official Fashion & Style Blogger Ambassador! 
I'm thrilled to be styling 7 jewelry pieces from BeFierce Boutique. Started by Fayla Jones, who is an young entrepreneur, wanted to create a place for women to find trendy and stylish jewelry/accessory pieces all at a affordable price point. (who doesn't want that?) 
I love how simple these pieces were to wear and style, they can easily be taken from day to night to amp up any look. 
You can purchase these lovely pieces on BeFierce Boutique, make sure to follow their Twitter & Facebook accts for the latest updates. Stay tuned  for next week to see Part 2 from this amazing project! (HUGE thank you to my gorgeous cousin for being my model) 

*Compensation for this post was provided by THESTYLUX. Opinions expressed here are my own.*

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.