Clicky

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

VS PINK Stripes




Victoria's Secret PINK striped tank dress / Forever21 Satchel / Statement necklace - KCN Jewels / Letter Initial Necklace - Target / Bracelets - KCN Jewels - Claire's / Black Sandals - Target / 


Is the weekend almost here yet? It really needs to be! I bought this cute striped tank dress, (also in leopard print!) from Victoria's Secret PINK collection, about 1 month ago, and I LOVE it. It's so comfortable, it can easily be dresses up or down with a few simple shoe and accessory changes. Sometimes I like to pair a black maxi skirt with wedges for a night out. 

Also don't forget to see my latest collection Striped Dresses with Mavatar to find similar dresses at great deals like mine! :) 


8 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Perfect for summer. Love that you can dress it up as well and get a lot more wears out of it!

    xo,
    Josephina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It makes a great summer time dress :)

      Delete
  2. Kat!! Omg you look am-mazing!! ;D I love that dress on you too! It looks beautiful! Love your jewelry- as always!! And your collections are super stylish, love them!! XOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! Great pics!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing! I love the way you accessorized it. I'd totally wear this look.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so cute and I love your bracelets. It's such a cool look. You have a wonderful blog. I like your inspirations section. The great Lauren Bacall was always such the epitome of grace and that black dress is marvelous. I hope you will visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.