Clicky

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Looks #1

Ladylike and yet so simple. I tired to combine my love of blazers, leopard print, pointed toe flats, over-sized sunnies, big bags w/ details galore, the color purple, and of course, Juicy Couture. Tweet me your favorite looks! :) 

xo KCN 

My Looks #1



Mango short dress / Mango tux jacket, $80 / Madewell flat shoes / River Island studded bag, $88 / Juicy Couture solitaire jewelry / Juicy Couture chunky necklace / Sabre sunglasses / Cole Haan wide waist belt


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Mango is probably one of my favorite stores so I tend to like everything and anything from there. Haha.

    -FashionEdible
    Http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfits! Reminds me oooooh so much of Audrey Hepburn who is one of my style idols!

    Lovely post and great pics!

    Kassie xo


    http://kassiebarkerjones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.