Clicky

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2013

1
Who doesn't love multi-colored strips?

5
colored purple leather....YES please. 

Emerald green anyone...

6
shimmery red tweed dress overlaid w/ leather   

8 
leather & sequin pants

S-E-Q-U-I-N-S! 

The master of romantic and feminine clothing, Jason Wu has yet done it again, and he brought some edge with him. Being one of my favorite designers, his new collection for Pre-Fall 2013 is a wonder of different textures, lines, and color. His signature use of colored leather really gives a stand-out look at me feel! & of course, his use of sequins. I have chosen my favorite picks from the entire collection found here. What's yours??? :)

xo KCN

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection! That first one is beyond amazing, though.

    -FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in lvoe with the emerald dress and the sequin dress. Breathtaking!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason Wu is my absolute favourite! I love how his collections always show the perfect amount of skin, right?!
    I'm always blogging about him too! Great style.

    :) xo!
    www.stephanieamalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.