Clicky

Saturday, January 12, 2013

OOTD: Spikes & Leopard


So....not the best photo, I know. But I thought I might as well try my best to give my lovely readers a chance to see what I wear! Even with no fancy Nikon or Canon camera. 
Today I'm heading to North Hollywood, to fix my school schedule (Art Institute of California - Hollywood). I can't stay from 6-10 in North Hollywood when I myself already live nearly 2 hours away, in Temecula, Ca. I know, I drive that far why? You should try driving back...in traffic...pretty much 3 hours. Hopefully to make it easier on myself, and my car mileage,  I'm looking into transferring to the San Diego Campus. It is a much easier drive, only a hour, and much less freeways to drive on. But not entirely sure if I want to make the change...hmmm. 

What do you guys think?! :)

xo KCN

Outfit
Grey Long Sleeve Tee - Target  
Leopard Pointed Toe Flats - Papaya Clothing Outlet 
Cotton On  - Spikes Necklace 


2 comments:

  1. That's a horrid drive :( I think I'd switch unless it's too much of a pain. It's within the same school, though, right? Love the spikes and leopard!

    -FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool spiked necklace! Definitely a statement piece!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.