Clicky

Saturday, January 26, 2013

OOTD: Colorful Neutrals




Outfit: 
All from Cotton On Clothing, I made all these (past/new) purchases from my own store I work at ;) This very cute and comfy dress I'm wearing was on sale for $5...SCORE! Funny thing is, they didn't even sell this dress in my store, a customer made some purchases from a different store, and decided to exchange their items for something else.
 This dress being one of those items, I automatically bought the dress without any thought, being I LOVED the print and colors...anddd it was $5. My maroon colored belt, lovely black studded wedges, and black tights, all together, I think brings a sense of chic-ness and a little dash of egdy. 
Whatcha think? :)

xo KCN

P.S. (I'm working on saving for a ACTUAL camera, bare with me for better shots soon) :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the muted colours of the dress, but those are some knockout shoes. Good luck on saving up for a camera!
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new camera! And congrats on your awesome score!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.