Clicky

Monday, December 30, 2013

Inside Look At KCN for SoftGoods Lounge Wear




(Photos taken by BNA Photography


*Financial compensation was not received for this post, opinions here expressed are my own.*

I'm no model...(obviously).
I was trying quite hard (very hard) not to be shy and awkward. I had no clue what to do, how to sit, stare, etc. Good entertainment mostly, I would say. Overall though, I had SO much fun doing my first professional shoot ever, with SoftGoods! A very casual chic and amazing new line of  lounge wear. Curated and designed by my lovely friend and designer Ebony Robinson. She was inspired by her love of fashion, vintage romance novels, and of course the SoCal lifestyle ;)
 Out of all the photos taken, these were by far, my favorite out of the bunch. 
I can't wait to get my hands on some more 'Everything' lounge pants, and tanks. Seriously their some of the most comfortable items you'll ever own/wear, no joke. I eat, sleep, and breathe in mine. If you want to stay updated with SoftGoods, follow their IG and Pinterest accts (it's worth it!). 

Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR bloggers, do what you do best, and ring in 2014 with style! :) 

8 comments:

  1. HI Kat!! I LOVE that! Looks very comfy and stylish, and thats a win win in right!! :D I think you did an absolutely fabulous job! You look beautiful! Happy New Year Love! XOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! Thank you Kat! You looked adorable that day and I appreciate all the support you've given me so far! So much more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with these! You look amazing!
    xoxo
    Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome photos!! I feel weird taking pics of myself as well...but I guess that comes with the (blogging) territory ;) Wish you a happy new year and may much success follow you arround!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Years and all the best in 2014!
    Highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katja,
    You DO look like a model! These photos are great!!

    Happy New Year!!

    -Josephina

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU so much everyone for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That studded hat is a killer! I love how you paired these casual and cozy looks with a glamorous red nail shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.