Clicky

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MINKPINK Leopard



MINKPINK 'Queens' leopard sweater dress (similar) / ALLOY black platform knee high boots / Target - Merona skinny belt / Sunglasses - Target 


(photos courtesy of my brother)

Happy Wenesday everyone!

Finally an OOTD post! This has to be one of my favorite dresses I always pull out for the winter season, although it's great for spring too. A gift from my bf last year for christmas from Urban Outfitters. MINKPINK did a job well done, I love the back of this dress, and the glint of shimmer  throughout the fabric. Also the fact that it's a sweater dress, it keep me warm plenty! 

Do you have a favorite sweater dress? How are you styling it! :) 

8 comments:

  1. Love it!! Work it gal!! SO freakin cute! XOXOXO

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! The cut out in the back of the dress is really unique and I love that it is open because we all know how constricting sweaters can feel sometimes haha. Your sunnies are super cute!

    xo Donald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the back of your dress! So very fresh and I can see a the hint of the shimmer on your dress. Great look!!
    xo Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the bold print and cut-out back. I get why it's a favorite of yours.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.