Clicky

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Golden State





Sequin striped top and black maxi skirt - Cotton On / Gold 'California' State necklace - @VincaUSA / black coral pearl necklace (vintage family heirloom) / t-strap black wedges


**Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from Vinca. Opinions expressed here are my own.**

TGIF!

Christmas is right around the corner!!! What's better then giving gifts to people you like? and of course receiving them is also quite nice ;) 
I've really been getting more and more into gold lately, it's just such a pretty color and can make any outfit feel a little glamorous no? Speaking of gold, my favorite piece has to be my new California State necklace sent over from the lovely Vinca. They happened to come across my blog somehow or another, and left me a very nice email about how much they liked my blog (awwww!). The best part about this company and necklace is that each one is made the great USA, in Austin Texas, woohoo! Oh, and being 14k gold filled is nice too. 

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Gold is one of my favorite colors in my wardrobe. It definitely makes one feel glamorous in an instant.
    You look so beautiful in your pictures dear. :)
    -xoxo, FRANCES


    *** FASHION DREAMER X ROSEGAL GIVEAWAY ***
    - 3 easy steps to join
    - open to both LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL readers
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2013/12/fashion-dreamer-x-rosegal-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace, stands out beautifully!I
    love gold too, although I haven't been wearing much of it lately. Odd! lol

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, gold and black go so well together! Those shoes are so beautiful, I need some like that in my life!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kat!! Look at you!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! So cute, I can't!! That outfit is gorgeous and look at those shoes!! Bellissima! <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous! I love mixing black and gold together, it always makes for a good look and looks very classy. Woohoo for Austin! Haha.

    Happy New Year love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.