Clicky

Monday, December 2, 2013

Madonna&Co

Happy Monday everyone! 
I hope your all enjoying the crazy sales, I know I am, from behind my computer of course. I recently came across this amazing boutique in New York called Madonna&Co, thanks to Brandbacker. Located in the heart of SoHo, they appeal to the independent women who has her own sense of elegance and style, rather then following each and every trend.
   LACE DETAIL PONTE DRESSPONTE & LEATHERETTE DRESS


MULTI TWEED JACKET
**Compensation for this post was provided by Brandbacker. Opinions expressed here are my own.**

This is the ultimate shopping destination for exclusive designer brands, such as Pearl & Plymouth, one-of-a kind, vintage pieces, with a showy mix of quality luxury fabrics. From lace to chiffon, their clothing is inspired by the art of edgy fashion embellishments, with a sophisticated yet feminine twist. I'm a fan of their amazing section dedicated to lovely leather, from dresses and coats, it's the perfect material for the winter season! This will definitely be on my list of places to visit when I go to New York...one day. 

Since the holidays are in full gear, Madonna&Co have also provided my stylish readers with a 15% off discount code: blog2 (Good through 12/31)! Any of these gorgeous pieces can make a great gift for your fashionable friends...or yourself ;) 

See more from the upscale boutique at MadonnaAndCo.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that coat with the leather sleeve detail! Amazing find!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.