Clicky

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Chic Clutches





1 / 2 / 3

Happy Saturday!!!

So thrilled this weekend is here once again! I've been on the hunt for a chic new clutch for the past few weeks now. So, I decided to make some a really fun lookbook from my Keaton Row profile, full of clutches! It's really hard to choose a favorite, being  I kinda love ALL of them! (especially the lilac from ASOS, and the leopard print from Shopbop...decisions, decisions) Which one is your favorite, and how would you style it? I want to know! :) 

2 comments:

  1. HEY KAT!!! Oh my freakin' god these are gorgeous!! I am in dyyyer need of new clutches and these are absolutely PERFECT!! You always pick the most beautiful things!! I absolutely LOVE them!! Great job girl!! Def. going to check out the fab collection!! Have an amazing weekend girl!! :-D XOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY! There is so many to choose from, it's crazy!!! So glad you love them! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.