Clicky

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Modern Glam Polka Dots




Top/Skirt - Forever 21 / Clutch - MARK / Necklace - Shoplately / Bracelets -KCNJewels, Macy's / Rings - KCN Jewels(FREE to sign up), Nordstrom Rack / Shoes - Sole Society / Sunnies - Target / Hat - HauteLook / 



So happy to finally share this outfit with you all! 
I still can't believe this top and skirt are from Forever 21. I typically never find anything in there stores, mostly it can just be too overwhelming for me. (I have gotten lost in the Pasadena, CA flagship store, I swear.) Thankfully, I saw this red faux leather skirt out of the corner of my eye, and a very nice sale associate found this polka dot sweater top for me...on SALE, score. I really love the glam look this outfit gives off, once paired together with pretty accessories! I'm also pretty obsessed with polka dots...
Don't forget to see my latest collection with Mavatar...all about polka dots! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I personally ALWAYS find stuff at Forever21. I'm just a bloodhound like that, I guess! (I can find something ANYWHERE... it's a blessing and a curse haha.) This outfit is way too adorable.

    x Stephanie from A Sparkle Factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, being in a store like Forever 21 can feel overwhelming but, there are some gems in there if you have the time. =D Great outfit!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.