Clicky

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bright Summer Floral Print




Floral zip up dress - BB Dakota / Shoes - TJMaxx/Adrienne Vittadini / Necklace/Bracelets - Vintage sterling silver, Juicy Couture, KCN Jewels, Claire's / Sunnies - Target /

Summer is pretty much here officially, and I couldn't be happier! Finally catching up on my blog. After having this dress for at least 3 years, I finally decided to do a OOTD post with it. Can you believe I got this as a highschool graduation gift? (I know, it still fits!) What I love most about this dress, is the super bright floral pattern, and colors. Also the zipper gives the dress a little bit of that edge feeling, while still being super feminine. What are some of your favorite prints and patterns lately?! 

See my NEW collection from Mavatar, Floral Print Dresses! :) 

4 comments:

  1. You're photographs are so pretty!
    You look really lovely :)

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat!! Oh my god you look gorg-eous!! That dress is STUNNING!! And the jewelry is drop dead beautiful!! I LOVE collection too! Great job girly!! Love!!! XOXOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello summer dresses! You look stunning, Kat! The dress looks stunning on you. I hope you wear it a lot this summer.
    And I love your collection, great choices, something for everybody.

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.